"Cent For Citrus"
UPDATE: October 1, 2014 - See WYKE interview with Interim County Administrator, Jeff Rogers.
The “Cent for Citrus” referendum was approved by the Board of County Commissioners, and will be placed on the November 4, 2014 ballot. The 1% sales tax increase will provide funding for resurfacing and maintenance of all County maintained, paved residential roadways.
Are You Ready For Home Ownership?
The Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) has assisted 24 happy families purchase homes in Citrus County. Do you want to be next? Currently, we have six (6) beautiful, remodeled, energy efficient homes available for purchase. Read on to learn how NSP can help you achieve the dream of home ownership!
- You can Volunteer at numerous locations throughout the County.
- Seniors on the Move program invites you to go shopping, to the movies, go out to eat, find out more!
- Learn about Health & Nutrition at the Senior Centers
- Bicentennial Park Pool has an accessible handicap ramp with supporting hand rails and a water wheel chair!
- You can search for a county park or beach by amenity or city.
Have you lost your pet?
There are a lot of folks here in Citrus County that do not know to call Citrus County Animal Services in the case that their pet is lost or missing.
You can either visit the Citrus County Animal Shelter at 4030 S. Airport Rd., Inverness, FL., or you can visit their website at www.citruscritters.com to see if your pet had been brought to the shelter.
Their website is live - meaning if your pet has been brought to the shelter, and has been impounded, you will have instant access to see if your pet is there. Visit this page to see our adoptable animals and/or to see if your lost/missing pet has been brought to the shelter.