9530 S. Parkside Ave.
Floral City, Fl. 34436
There's a lot to do in Floral Park! Enjoy shuffleboard, horseshoes, volleyball, tennis, and the list goes on!
A little bit of history:
Floral City was surveyed in 1883 and is said to be a "Slice of Old Florida". The town was named Floral City for its abundance of wild flowers, which are still plentiful today.
Rules for walking dogs
- Dogs must be walked along the walking/jogging trails, and may not enter the fields and other public areas
- Dogs may be walked during daylight hours
- Owners must clean-up after their dogs
- Dogs must remain on a leash at all times
- Please refrain from walking dogs at sites where special events are taking place
Dog walking allowed on trails
Horseshoe Pit 4
Racquetball Court 2
Shuffleboard Court 6
Tennis Court 2