9530 S. Parkside Ave.
Floral City, Fl. 34436
The racquetball courts in Floral Park will be closed for resurfacing from December 15th through December 19th. Please contact Grounds Maintenance at 352-527-5760 for any questions.
There's a lot to do in Floral Park! Enjoy shuffleboard, horseshoes, volleyball, tennis, and the list goes on!
A little bit of history:
Floral City was surveyed in 1883 and is said to be a "Slice of Old Florida". The town was named Floral City for its abundance of wild flowers, which are still plentiful today.
Rules for walking dogs
- Dogs must be walked along the walking/jogging trails, and may not enter the fields and other public areas
- Dogs may be walked during daylight hours
- Owners must clean-up after their dogs
- Dogs must remain on a leash at all times
- Please refrain from walking dogs at sites where special events are taking place
Reserving a Facility (Amenity) at this Park
(Field, Pavillion, Tennis Court, etc.)
Facilities / Amenities
- Citizens may use the picnic tables, pavillions, basketball courts, etc., on a first come first served basis. However, If you would like to reserve a Facility/Amenity for your guaranteed play time, please follow the above directions for your reservation, or call 352-527-7540.
- Citizens can play on a first come first served basis for no charge or reservation. If you would like a guaranteed tennis court for your play time, or are on a League, you may choose to reserve the courts.
> Tennis Reservation Guidelines
Dog walking allowed on trails
Horseshoe Pit 4
Racquetball Court 2
Shuffleboard Court 6
Tennis Court 2