Homosassa Springs Recreation Park
4210 S. Grandmarch Ave.
Homosassa Springs, Fl. 34446
This park features a baseball field, basketball court, multi-purpose fields, soccer fields, tennis courts, concession facilities, a jogging trail, and more.
Rules for walking dogs
- Dogs must be walked along the walking/jogging trails, and may not enter the fields and other public areas
- Dogs may be walked during daylight hours
- Owners must clean-up after their dogs
- Dogs must remain on a leash at all times
- Please refrain from walking dogs at sites where special events are taking place
Reserving a Facility (Amenity) at this Park
(Field, Pavillion, Tennis Court, etc.)
Facilities / Amenities
- Citizens may use the picnic tables, pavillions, basketball courts, etc., on a first come first served basis. However, If you would like to reserve a Facility/Amenity for your guaranteed play time, please follow the above directions for your reservation, or call 352-527-7540.
- Citizens can play on a first come first served basis for no charge or reservation. If you would like a guaranteed tennis court for your play time, or are on a League, you may choose to reserve the courts.
> Tennis Reservation Guidelines
Dog walking allowed on trails
Field (Multi-Purpose) 2
Soccer Field 6
Tennis Court 2