"March for Meals" Campaign. This is the 13th March for Meals is the biggest fundraising efforts all year and helps to raise awareness of the needs of local seniors. The weekend of March 6, 7, 8 the Inverness Ruby Tuesday location will be donating 20% of their purchases to the Citrus County Meals on Wheels program from customers who present the attached flyer. Please share with family and friends.
- 03/03/15: Public Workshop on the Restore Act
- 02/10/15: Citrus County Energy Conservation Project Savings for County Buildings
- 02/02/15: The Environmental Preservation & Conservation Committee is currently reviewing projects across the state during this legislative session. To voice your opinion on local preservation and conservation projects, such as the clean-up of Kings Bay and the Crystal River, please log on to http://www.flsenate.gov/Media/Topics/wlc to leave your comments or mail a letter to Environmental Preservation & Conservation Committee at 404 S. Monroe Street Tallahassee, FL 32399-1100.
- 01/12/15: County Accepting Applications for Mobile Home Park or RV Park Vacancy Adjustment for Fire Protection Assessment
To explore all that Citrus County has to offer, request a copy of our Visitors Guide Request.
- Get some "Hot Deals" at VisitCitrus.com for local restaurants, hotels and activity discounts
- Find ways to save water inside your home.
- Seniors on the Move program invites you to go shopping, to the movies, go out to eat, find out more!
- Learn about Health & Nutrition at the Senior Centers
- You can search for a county park or beach by amenity or city.