The Purchasing section coordinates the County's purchasing function including administration of the County's solicitation process; reviews and approves requisitions for the purchase of commodities and services and contract administration.
- Solicitations - (Demandstar)
- Solicitations - (County Public Bids)
- Surplus Auction - (GovDeals)
- Procurement Contracts (1 year)
- Procurement Contracts (3 years)
- Purchasing Policy (Administrative Regulation)
- Purchasing Process
- Purchasing and Procurement for Local Bidders - (Ordinance)
It is very important that the Board of County Commissioners spend funds that are collected from taxpayers and obtained through state and federal grants in a fiscally responsible manner.
To facilitate this, Purchasing ensures that all commodities and services are procured at the lowest possible cost in accordance with applicable federal, state and local regulations.