The Land Development Division reviews site plans and inspects site development for conformance with land development regulations of the Citrus County Land Development Code.
In addition to residential and non-residential site review, the Land Development Division processes variances, conditional uses, tree removal permits, vacates, and subdivision plat applications. Our staff is dedicated to providing excellent customer services by effectively facilitating the site development review process while promoting quality development for unincorporated Citrus County.
- 491 - Corridor Planning Project
- Community Information
- Comprehensive Plan
- Engineering Plans Review Section
- Evaluation and Appraisal Report (EAR)
- Growth Management Update - July 12, 2011
- Impact Fees
- Interlocal Agreement - School Coordination
- Interlocal Service Delivery Agreement Report
The Land Development Division also serves as support staff to the Planning and Development Commission. Staff actively participates in opportunities to educate the public about the role of the division and the benefits of good urban design.